My skin became very dry and painful, but I was happy that the oozing was less. In this month a very good friend of mine passed away, so it was a very emotional month for me. But my skin was for sure better than in february. What I was really sad about and still am, are my eyes. The skin under my eyes is very thick. Big rings under my eyes. Sleeping was still terrible. Itch and pain was also horrible. But is all a bit less than in february.
And then I made a mistake. I went to my dermatologist and asked for UVB light therapy. I wasn't patient anymore and wanted that it would go quicker. So I started light therapy at the hospital, 3 times a week. I just wanted to give it another try, because I did it too in 2008 and went well (but i still used steriods back then). So I flared more the first 2 weeks, but after that it went really well. Until that one day that was too much for my body I guess. In 2 minutes you get all the sun you need for one day. I think that my body and immune system could not handle it anymore. It was too much for my body. I was getting colds and getting more ill and tired again. I was almost at the end of the therapy and wanted to finish it. But is was just too much!

Reacties
Een reactie posten